I can’t even come up with a proper title to describe how much WIN Bandai is dropping on us this year. First off, here’s some tidbit to clear some things up- apparently Bandai is merging all their HG lines into one “HG Across the Universal Century” line (hence maybe that’s why you start seeing the series title on the box now too) so that’s how you get upcoming things like the HG 1/144 God Gundam, Gundam X, and ZZ Gundam. Guess Bandai finally realize that they have more Gundam series in their library than just UC, SEED and 00.
The wait is finally over and I thank you all for your patience and support. Now without further ado, the completed Perfect Grade Aile Strike Gundam Review.
Finally, we have a new trailer/teaser on the upcoming (half a year away) Gundam 00 movie. I’m on campus library right now so I didn’t watch it with audio but I still want to throw down some thoughts from what we can see so far. Here’s the video:
- Despite being a movie, the animation style seems to be like that of the anime… so it’s not too impressive for now. I do noticed that there are a lot more Windows 7 prettiness in the cockpits though.
- Louise with long hair again ftw!
- Sumeragi seems younger (see hawt :3)
- Billy for Celestial Being?
- Marina is still depressed…
- Trans-Graham/Mr. Bushido is with CB too?!
- Tieria can clone himself
- Why must Allelujah’s Gundam always have those lame puny pewpew beam guns?
- Lockon’s Gundam shoots GN Nerf darts… Watch out Heavyarms!
- Leave it to Tieria to carry the BFG! :D
- Space-type Flag Graham Custom win
- 00 Quan[T] : SWORD FUNNELS!
Original source: Ngee Khiong
RECAP: “Gunpla and Photography” was originally intended to be one post but after realizing how many aspects I want to talk about for photographing Gundam models, I’ve decided to break it up into a series of posts over time so I don’t end up dropping a wall of text on you all. This will also help me organize topics better and minimize confusion. Again, by no means am I a pro photographer but I love photoshooting Gunpla in an attempt to bring out the “life” of it (“inochi” haha). Just thought it’d be nice to share this aspect of the whole Gunpla experience with everyone. For this post, I’ll cover backdrop, lighting, and Gunpla posing.
Just gonna dump a few random stuff and unrelated thoughts in this post so I don’t have to make multiple posts ^^;. Finally picked up the Feb issue of Dengeki Hobby at my local Kinokuniya so I don’t have to pay for that absurd shipping. Both Feb issue of Dengeki Hobby and Hobby Japan features the MG V Gundam one way or another but I almost wanted HJ’s issue because it had a custom MG V2 >_>. Prepare for a very long post ahead…
It’s great to be watching a UC Gundam series again… well, just a tiny bit of it.
from Ngee Khiong
Badass boxart for the MG Red Frame but not quite as badass as Sword Impulse’s or the Gouf 2.0′s ^^. I would like a bit more dynamic pose similar to the PG box but this is good too. That triangle setup on its back reminds me of Delta Astray…